Once Upon a Time in the Flux
The story includes the following active player characters:
- Matt—*Bustin Jieber*: Human, Bard (College of Healing)
- Steph—*Mal-Wei-Xui*: Ashborn Mandragg (plant race) Druid 4|Barbarian 3 (animal wildshape focus, totem warrior)
- Zack—*Senevast*: Eladrin Ranger 4|Scholar 2|Rogue 1 (Deep Stalker focus) – he’s basically a mix of Indiana Jones and Spock, from the lineage of winter eladrin related to Caeldryn and Eladio’s partnership.
- Paul—*Althea* (started last session): pseudo-Eladrin, Battlemind (Mystic: Immortal)
- Yes this is Sigea’s sword from the previous Daystorm campaign, now in her own bodily form
- Heidi—*Skarlonna*: Kalashtar/Kor Engineer 4|Mystic 3 (Technomancer, Awakened)
- Up till next session, Heidi has been playing Viska, a Warlock 5|Rogue 2 powered by the wierd Flux (which we as players know/suspect to be the conflicting mix of the Beast and Krya+Morgar+Caeldryn-infused hope that occured when Krya invaded the ancient vampire Solomon and engaged the Beast head-on).
Currently, the classes that aren’t seeing much or any use in our game are the following:
- Cleric (some with Bustin’s heal-y bard)
- Rogue (some)
- Warlock (no longer)
I am also happy with a number of semi-official or homebrew options as well, such as the following:
- Magus (swordmage)